A journal of our lives...depending on how often I update. I'm a work in progress.
Us
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Florida
Brady and I went down to Orlando to visit our family and see some very dear friends. It was a short weekend, but we packed in alot! We arrived Friday November 19-after a 2 plus hour delay, and headed to Tampa to Cigar City Brewery. Had a few brews and then headed back to Lake Wales to sisters house. We got to meet her new man Aaron-they are in love :0) He is super sweet and we both really like him-best wishes to you guys! On Saturday we had an early Thanksgiving and grandpa Al came, it was great being all together...except for Brent and Khalil :0( We made some great memories-did I mention turkey splatter?! I hope to get some pics up soon. On Sunday we headed north to Orlando to visit Rob & Tracy. Brady used to work with Rob, now he is an attorney. We had a great dinner with them and just hung out. We flew back Monday. Were hoping to rent a house again next year and stay a week! Love you all down there! xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment