Us

Us

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ohio visit

Me and my Mom

Little Miss Emma Dawn. I told Ashley that I didnt want to order any Girl Scout cookies...well look who came with her order form! I ended up ordering 4 boxes. I could'nt say no to her.

Steve, Ashley & Dustin enjoying pizza and drinks

Me, mom & Ash...Dustin took this picture of us-he told us to say "Shit". He swears it makes everyone laugh/smile and the picture was a good one :0) SHIT!

Wii time!

The girls, hanging and have family time.

Tyler.
Oh little guy you have grown up so fast.
I had a great visit back, it was short but I got to see Aunt Chunky when I got into town. Then had dinner with Papaw. As usual we went to the fish fry at the VFW. Oh and I cant forget Mom and I went to Gabes! I got an awesome purse and some sunglasses. We also made it to Paulo's Resturant, Steve's sister Angie and her husband Paul opened up a Italian Resturant. We did a lot in a small amount of time. I hope we can do a family night next time I come in. Love you all.
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment