Not much new here, just have been away from my little blog for awhile now. I hope to be back and keep this updated. Hmm, lets see what is new...well we got a new refrigerator, a new computer-we are now proud MAC owners! At my last endo doc appointment my A1C was 7.9 which is great for me-the Dr even gave me a star sticker :) Spring is slowing coming back to Wisconsin, the tulips are popping up and the Robins have returned. Little Moe Moe is great, we now call her Mini Moocher-this cat will eat anything, I mean anything! She still loves to be in the kitchen with me when I'm cooking. Her new favorite food is Cashews-she does not have a nut allergy. Brady and I have started working out together again, we've been going at least 5 days a week and we are eating so much better too. It really feels great to be healthy again! Not that we weren't, but you know, just being better is great! We have cheat days-which we will use one this weekend, its date night on Saturday. We are both craving a steak, so that's what were doing. Also, I'm still watching little Bella every other Friday-but I've had her the past 3 Fridays and I just love it! Its amazing how fast little ones grow and change. Amber & Albert have asked us to be her Godparents! We are very excited, the baptism is May 22.

In June I will be heading down to Clearwater Fl for a long weekend with my sister Candy and brother Brent-just the 3 of us! Should be a fun filled crazy weekend-SHABA
Well, that's all for now folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment