Moe Moe
Molly
Beer
Me
Brady
Us
Brady was on vacation last week, he spent part of it in Michigan then home with me and the girls. I took off Thursday and spent a long 4 day weekend with him. We went to New Glarus Brewery for a pint or two...Then we had an amazing dinner at Glarner Stube, its a Swiss resturant-so authentic! We have never had a bad meal there. We also visited our little hole-in-the-wall bar for a few drinks, some of our favorite cheese curds, and a "shake of the day". We cooked out, hung out, and enjoyed our time together. Saturday we went to dinner with Butch & Nancy (my bosses), and for the first time I had beef wellington-OMG. Loved it! We had a great time with them, they are like my adoptive parents, love them very much. They make me feel like part of their family, I even spent the 4th of July with them.
Molly is doing great, she is growing so fast. Moe has really taken to her, they sleep next to each other and just yesterday they ate of the same food bowl together. They have become BFF's. I convinced Brady into the Train concert in Chicago, more to come on that! Im sooooo excited :)
Also, I've booked us for this 50th Birthday...were off to Cabo San Lucas.
Stay tuned for more Malone summer life.
No comments:
Post a Comment