Us

Us

Monday, August 22, 2011

Train

This past weekend Brady and I went to see Train in Chicago, great concert! We stayed at the Fairmont Millennium Park for the first time, and is now one of my favorite hotels in the city. We met up with Brady's friend Mark and his wife Patti before the concert for dinner & drinks. Then off we went. Turns out to be an interesting evening...I dropped my phone in between the smallest crack you can find under our seats. My mood instantly changed-I was bummed. But after Brady & Mark talked to several people, I talked to two people, and then Tim & Melissa talked to several people: they were sick of us and found it for me! Almost towards the end of the concert Brady went to get us some drinks, Train started to sing Marry Me. Pat was walking straight towards me, I ran to him and got to touch his hand... I was so happy and excited! Even though Brady missed it. After the concert we went to The Gage with Mark & Patti for food, we were hungry since we ate at 5p. Tim and Melissa (my bosses son and daughter-in-law), were there to with friends. So we had a drink with them and headed back to the hotel. Got to bed around 2:30am. So tired, but up the next to day for breakfast at the Yolk- absolute must for anyone! Then we walked to Navy Pier to see some of the airshow. We headed home around 4p, but had to stop and see Amber. I'm helping make a baby! Well, just gave her two shots for helping her and Al-b. I was nervous, but she survived. Fingers crossed they have a baby boy sometime soon. Thanks honey for a great weekend-I love you.


At the concert: Brady, me, Tim & Melissa

2am, grabbing the bull by the horns

Thunderbirds

Checking out the show

Airshow




No comments:

Post a Comment