Us

Us

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Training Camp

My excited Bear fan


Matt Forte-22

A dorky Jay Cutler

A sexy Jay Cutler 

Lance Briggs-55 Charles Tillman (Peanut)-33 Matt Forte-22

 Head coach Lovie Smith


Major Wright-21 Brandon Marshall-15



The guy I'm watching this year, besides Jay, Tim Jennings-26

Chicago Bears owner- Virginia Halas McCaskey was there



Robbie Gould-kicker and saver of many games

Gabe Carimi-72 Tackle from Wisconsin, and a cutie I might add

This is a late blog post, we went to the Chicago Bears training camp August 7. This was our first trip to Bourbonnais IL, and maybe our last...The Bears are thinking of moving camp to another location. We are SO EXCITED for the season-the Bears are looking really good! And congrats to my fellow type-1, Jay Cutler and fiance Kristin Cavallari, the next day she delivered a baby boy-Camden Cutler. Maybe a future Bear???
I love road trips with Brady!
  

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic of the two of you!!!! Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm....I wouldn't mind watching the Bears train too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I know what you mean about watching the boys practice- I never say no to B on that one!! LOL

      Delete