Us

Us

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Michigan

After the fun late night at the Birthday party, Brady and I headed to Michigan for a few days. I have to say it is fun to go up with him. (I know you just smiled babe!) We christened the new fire-pit ring Brady put in earlier this year-he waited for me to be there :)  It was nice to see everyone at camp. Including Ray & Maddie! It has been almost a year since I've seen the Oge. We enjoyed a big camp breakfast with everyone, went for a short hike at Grand Mere State Park, drank some good beer and wine, and had some great food at Greenbush Brewery. Geez, we wonder why we've gained weight! Here are some photos...

Oge brought over his antenna to see how many channels we get. Were getting a new TV.
 Fire-pit before
Maddie & Ken
 Its burning!
 Brady, Ken & Skeeter
 Need a hand?
 Maddie
This is how we camp. TV (only to watch football) & fire. 
 Grand Mere State Park
 Sand dune self portrait
Heading down the dune
 Happy faces
 Mean faces
Love a campfire. 
Thanks for a great trip honey, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment