Papaw came out to watch "Team Higgins"vs"Team Westbrook"
My cousin Jessie came in too!
Fun time with the Halloween glasses-Mom & Steve
Jessie & Casey
Me & Em
Dustin, Emma, & Ashley
Afterwards we went for pizzas-Steve, Kim & Rusty
Ashley wanted me to take some photos of the kids, so I went to her Dad & Bonnies to take them on the farm. They were so good and really got into the photos.
Tyler
Emma
The kids
I even got the horse. City girl meet the farm.
Steve & Mom
After the farm photos I went back and took some of Mom & Steve, I think they turned out really good- great afternoon lighting!












How did I miss this post?!?! I had such a great time...at least I tried to act like I was. I had a HORRIBLE headache! I was so mad I had it because I was so excited to see everyone! Love ya :)
ReplyDelete